Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Belle of the ball!

I was lucky enough to win some Sassy images recently and thought it was about time I coloured one in. This is Belle, isn't she gorgeous?
I have coloured her with my trusty Promarkers and cut her out using my Nesties.  The papers are MME La Paperie and I have gone around the edge with my piercing tool and an ink pad. The roses are Wild Orchid Crafts and the sparkly dots are from my stash.You might have to enlarge the pic to see the sparkle, the camera doesn't really pick it up. The sentiment is a HOTP clear stamp.
I am entering this in the following challenges:
Friday Sketchers - sketch
Stampin 4 the weekend - anything goes
Stamp Something - go digi
Dare U 2 Digi - Blooms
Andreas Stampin' Moments - simply squared
Wild Orchid Crafts challenge - make it sparkle
Ooh La La Creations - Elegant ladies
Creative Card Crew - sparkle and shine



that's all for today folks, thanks for visiting
x

7 comments:

Wendi said...

What a pretty card lovely image and your colouring is amazing
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Crafty Tam said...

Lovely card, gorgeous image, beautifully coloured.

Hugs

Tammy xx

Cherie said...

Gorgeous card love the image.
Thanks for joining Creative Card Crew,
Hugs cherie

Cheryl said...

oh she is adorable hun love the coulrs you have used too hugs cheryl xxxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Shazza - such a pretty image, and beautiful colouring. (I can see that sparkle too)! Thank you for joining us at DU2DS this week.
Hugs, Sylvia xx

stampinmoments.com said...

Beautiful card, such a sweet image!
Thanks for playing along with me this week :)
Andrea

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a lovely card. Your coloring and dp choice are simply perfect! Belle is so cute! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
Denise
CCC DT