Thursday, 26 August 2010

Sparkly Horus!!!

I won this image from  The Stampin Bazaar. He is called "Horus Roasting Marshmallows". I have coloured him with Promarkers(no surprise there then), and the papers are Memory Box Jubilee which I got from Quixotic Paperie. I have added the sparkle and shine with Rhinestone Stickles around the edge of the paper and  on Horus' breath. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up!
I am entering this into the following challenges:
Stampin 4 the Weekend - Anything goes
Stamp Something - use digi
Wild Orchid Crafts - Make it Sparkle
Quixotic Paperie - shiny happy people
Creative Card Crew - Sparkle and Shine



You should pop over and have a look at The Stamping Bazaar, they have some fab images.

Also Michelle is having a DT call. Check out the details
HERE


thank you for visiting me, I would love to hear what you think of my card
x

3 comments:

Jo Davies said...

Awww how cute is this digi, I'm so in love with you card,really fab! Thanks for sharing with us this week over at Stamp Something Challenge blog!

Jo x

Kim said...

Oh my goodness is this so adorable..your image is colored beautifully! Love all of the sparkle too! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Caroline said...

Gorgeous sparkly card!! Very cute image. Thanks for joining in with the Creative Card Crew.
Caroline x