Thursday, 6 January 2011

Who's been eating my porridge??

I just love this Goldilocks image from Kraftin' Kimmie stamps. I bought her before Christmas but hadn't a chance to ink her up until now.  I have coloured her with Promarkers, the DP is My Mind's Eye La Paperie and the cardstock is Stampin' up!. I have gone around all the edges with a Sakura glitter pen to add faux stitching. The sentiment came with the image.

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Wild Orchid - sketch
Paper Sundaes - use something new
Stamp n Doodle - new
Pile It On - new


Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you may leave, much appreciated.
x

12 comments:

Stampersue said...

Hi Shazza - I love your Goldilocks card she is super - so bright - it really made me smile:-)

Stampersue
X

Cheryl said...

oh love this ,hun great image and love the layout on this,too,hugs cheryl xxxx

Erika said...

Definitely a Goldilocks moment, great card Sharon. x

Sharon Caudle said...

I love this image, Shazza! And you've colored her beautifully!! Fabulous card!! Have a great weekend!
hugs, Sharon

Rach said...

Shazza she is adorable, a fabulous card hun.xx

MrsETaylor said...

Great card Shazza. I love the hair hehe

Thanks for coming by today. Yup I'm a romantic at heart for sure

Toodles
Erika

Annika said...

Such a cool image! Love what you've done with her hair - she truly has golden locks!
Sorry I've been out of loop for so long, it's been more a hospital than a house here for almost a month!
Hugsies
Annika

Jacque said...

Oh my, Shazza, what a darling card you have created...your coloring is so lovely!!! And the colors you have used are stunning!!! Sweetie, thanks for your visit to me and I really appreciate your showing my SWEET STUFF!!! Hope you have a lovely weekend...sending a big hug your way...Jacque

Helen said...

Fab card!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

alicaz said...

Great card! I had to giggle on the sentiment - so funny! Love the colors too!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Vickie said...

That stamp image is the cutest!! Your card is adorable. I love the faux stitching. Thanks for playing with us at Stamp-n-Doodle:)

racinggrandma61 said...

Adorable. Love the colors. Great job. TY for joining us at Stamp n Doodle challenges and be sure to come back and join us again.

Laralee DT