Monday, 21 January 2008

Wedding anniversary cards



Hubby and I are going to a Ruby Wedding celebration on Saturday night. After I made my Study in Scarlet fat page I decided it would make a good topper for an anniversary card. I was also asked to make a card for a Diamond Wedding so again used the same theme.
For the Ruby one I used a red inkpad to colour a piece of mountboard and the card. For the Diamond one I used a background paper from a Joanna Sheen disc to cover the mountboard and one of my new Paperartsy stamps to do a background on the card. I hope the recipients like the outome.

7 comments:

Linda Elbourne said...

Love them both ... I especially love the red one hun .... great LO X

Angie C said...

Both are really lovely

Lydia said...

Both are really lovely and I'm sure they'll be gratefully received xx

Shaz said...

both are great cards xx

She said...

Both very lovely cards. Well done you! :) xxx

Hels said...

Lovely lovely cards hun...I love the gemstone on the detail, this adds that special something xx

craftyscot said...

aw shucks! thank you everyone :0)))
x