Sunday, 24 August 2008

Spoonful of Sugar/Cute Card Thursday



Two card for two challenges today. Managed to make these last night. The baby card is for the Spoonful of Sugar challenge which was to use a sketch. I have used some baby themed papers form my stash and stamped the image in Ultramarine Staz-on. The words are from the same stamp set but I cannot remember at the moment who makes them. I also used some pale blue twill, cutting a slit in the card to wrap it around the front. Finally I added some glitter to the edge of the basket using stickles and a peel off greeting on some cardstock which was mounted on foam pads.
The other card was for Cute Card Thursday which challenged you to use bright colours. I decided to use the sketch again and a Sarah Kay stamped image. I coloured her with my Derwent Inktense pencils( which I am in love with). The paper is from the DCWV Glitterstack and some cardstock and ribbon from my stash.
Hope you like them and thanks for looking
x

11 comments:

Mee said...

Both great cards. I'ma bit of a sketch addict too! :o)

Andrea, said...

Beautiful cards, I love the images. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

cats whiskers said...

Great cards lovely colours, I am a sketch addict
Hugs
Jacqui x

Cass said...

Two fab cards.Love those Sarah Kay images.

Cass xxx

Angie C said...

Fabby cards Shazza, love the Sarah Kay image and your colouring is great. I'm also a sketch fan at the moment LOL

All Pink girl said...

Beautifull cards ,such lovely colours and image s,Dawnx

Andrea said...

these are both great Shazza and very cute x

Craftyideas said...

Beautiful cards xx

Lydia said...

Two fabby cards Shazza! Love those images xx

CraftyC said...

Both great cards Shazza, Love sarah Kay
Clairexx

Joy said...

Fab cards Shazza you've been busy since I was last here xx