Saturday 4 October 2008

Sunday Stamper "BEE HAPPY"



This weeks challenge was to use a Bee somewhere on your project. I had to make a birthday card for my cousin and decided to try out my new template from Colour My World. I have stamped all of the cardstock with a Stampin' Up! set I won in a raffle that one of my blogging sisters held. We don't have this stamp set over here but I spotted the little bee and thought it would be perfect. The stamping is all done using an Adirondack Cranberry ink pad and I have tied some pink fibres around the book rings. I dotted some primas around the letter too and hope she likes it. Need to go post it today as her birthday is on Monday :0)

9 comments:

Craftyideas said...

This is gorgeous Shazza love it xx

Minxy said...

These template cards are so much work (am in the process of doing one myself) but are so worth it once finished, Great job, i'm sure your cousin loved it x

Angie C said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Shazza. I bet your cousin will adore it.

Ann said...

Really beautiful card Shazza, your cousin will be thrilled I'm sure!! xx

Andrea said...

just so beautiful Shazza and love those cards x

Rach said...

fabulous, you have done a brilliant job with this. hugs rachxx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Fabulous Shazza!! Well worth your hard work ♥

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a card and a half! It's brilliant! xx

Camilla said...

This is beautiful Shazza!!
Just visiting to wish you the best of luck with my Candy;) Thank you soo much for joining!! Hugs, Camilla.