Tuesday, 17 February 2009
I had to try making some little houses for a swap I am taking part in. The houses had to be ATC size to begin with and then you could add the roof etc. I have no idea if these look like they are supposed too but it's all my brain could come up with lol!
I have blended Distress Inks over the mountboard to colour the base. I cut out roofs and chimneys and coloured these with Distress Inks too. On two of the houses I have stamped a Paper Artsy Image. The panes on the door have been highlighted with Glossy Accents and the swirls have Stickles dotted on them. You will have to click on the image to make this out I think.
The other three "houses" were stamped with another PA image(shown in the close up) and I then cut little doors out and inked them up in the same way as before. Hinges were stamped onto each door before they were attached with some black brads. I then printed off "Home Sweet Home" on a Dymo and inked this with a pale green Promarker before attaching to each of the doors.
Would love to hear what you think, thanks for looking