Friday 20 March 2009

UKS weekly challenge/ Thomas the tank


This week's challenge was to use 12 or 1 of something, I have used one chipboard heart. Stamping had to feature so the swirls are stamped in all four corners using HOTP clear stamps. You had to use contrasting colours, I've opted for green & brown. I have just checked it again and you were meant to use ransom alphas as well so I failed on that score but not to worry. The photos show my boys meeting their new cousin for the first time.

A friend asked me to make a card for her little boy who is crazy about Thomas the Tank Engine. This was what I came up with and I hope he likes it.
thanks for looking
x

5 comments:

Dania said...

I love your Thomas card! Very cute! Reading about all your stamping crafts, I'm a little jealous :-)

Lesley said...

Great LO and card Shazza xx

Cass said...

Gorgeous LO Shazza.Love the swirls and the photos are lovely.Fabby Thomas card too.I'm sure the little lad will love it.
Cass xxx

CraftyC said...

These are lovely Shazza, have a good weekend!
Clairex

Andrea said...

of lovely new bits on your blog Sharon sorry I not been here lately xx