Wednesday 24 February 2010

Simon Says Stamp Blog Hop


As well as hopping around blogland you had to make a card using either House Mouse, Happy Hoppers or Gruffies images. I have turned my stash upside down looking for my Gruffies stamps but alas, cannot find them,(note to self- stash need a clearout)
You also had to use
3 embellies
2 papers/cardstock
1 image
I have coloured the image with my Derwent Inktense pencils, the paper is from the Basic Grey Porcelain pad and the cardstock is Bazzill. My 3 embellishments are the flower, spacer and brad, all from stash.
The winner can win a Sissix Big Shot, or if you already own one a $50 shopping spree at Simon Says Stamp. Am keeping my fingers crossed!!!!
Thanks for looking
x

5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) I love the image and the papers and embellies are fabulous :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...

I shall keep my fingers crossed for you too - it's a great card and I love the paper!

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card Shazza xx

CraftyC said...

Hi Shazza, hope you are well. Cute card, love the sweet image you have used. Hope its not too cold, but I do love a bit of snow!!
Clairex

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous card Shazza...good luck x