Sunday, 17 October 2010

Sweet, sweet sugar

Another great sketch over at The Sugarbowl. I have used a Sugar Nellie images that I acquired while visiting the home of Sugar during the week. The image is coloured with Promarkers. DP is Henbury Lane Poinsettia and the cardstock and sentiment are Stampin' Up!. I inked around the edges of the paper and cardstock with a brown chalk ink pad and pierced around the edges of all the cardstock.(My eldest son was caught later piercing a piece of paper with no mat under it so I now have a nice little decoration on my table!!!)
The leaf is from the same sheet of stamps.
Here is a closer look at the main image



Back to work for me tomorrow :0(
 Schools are still off though as is hubby so I will have to leave them all in bed which makes it even worse!
Thanks for visiting. I will be back soon with some birthday candy!
x

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh hun say you are ill then you can stay in bed too,he he I ring them for you,lol
love love your card hun totally awesome,detail love that sweet image too love hugs cheryl x
ps thanks for birthday wishes too hun xxxxxxxx

Lilian said...

Gorgeous card and gorgeous coloring with the markers.
Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous cars Shazza love the image and colouring don't work too hard xx

Lynda Nielsen said...

Awww, Shazza this is simply GORGEOUS. I absolutely love the colors you've used and your coloring style is fab. Hope you are having a great day.
Hugs
Lynda