Monday 11 July 2011

Life's a Beach!

Make it Crafty are clebrating their first birthday and are having a special challenge- you can get the details at the Make it Colourful blog
There are 5 categories you can enter and I am entering three of them with this card

I have merged 6 Make it Crafty digi images to create this beach scene and coloured it with Promarkers. The categories I am entering at Make it Colourful are
1. Merge as many digi images into one scene
2.creative combination of Make It Crafty images
3.Create a project with MIC images and the logo colours of Blue, Mustard/Yellow and Brown

I am also entering it into the  following
 Sunday Sketch and Stamp. - the sketch
Dream Valley Challenges Summer theme
Crazy 4 Challenges - summer themed card
One Stop Craft - Summer Time
Dutch Dare card challenges - Summer fun

The papers used are MME La Paperie, the brown cardstock and sentiment are Stampin' Up!
Here's a closer look at the scene



thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear what you think
 x

14 comments:

sara said...

what a fab card love all those images great colouring too so much for joining us at dream valley this week
hugs sara x

Unknown said...

Really love what you have done on the card it kind of tells a little story.Thanks for sharing it with us at OSCC this week.

Kerry

Mina said...

wow Shazza this is fabulous, the colouring is stunning and I love the design... love it
Mina xxx

coops said...

wow, fantastic card shazza.i love all the stunning images and your colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Lovely fun card, thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week.

Hugs, Barbara xx

Erika said...

Fantastic card Sharon, I love all the characters together. x

Rach said...

oh wow, this is brilliant hun.. such a lot of colouring, and so beautifully done. hugs Rach xxx

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Great beach scene! Very fun! Thank You so much for joining us at Dutch Dare this week! If you have not already done so, you may want to check out my blog as I am hosting a no strings attached blog candy with several prizes to win. Just scroll down to the blogoversary giveaway post. (Not the blogoversary post) I apologize if I have already given you this invite!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, cute card.
luv
Debby

Lynne in NI said...

Wow, what a fabulous beach scene ... must have taken ages to colour! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Amy said...

WOW! This is amazing, I love the scene you've created and your coloring is fabulous! Awesome work!

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the colours and the image. Hugs Michele x

Janiel/ janny said...

let me say WOW WOW and OH MY Goodness this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love love love the beach scene you have done here... Just Perfect and a ton of work!
hugs, Janiel

Zoe said...

WOW Shazza - This is a PARTY!! I love how you merged all these characters together and your colouring is fantastic!! I can't thank you enough for joining the special celebrations at Make it Crafty! Hugs xxoo