Wednesday 23 November 2011

Meet Pippi!!!

My latest purchase from the House of Sugar is the fabulous Pippi Longsocks and I just LOVE her!!
She is coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. The ticket die and sentiment are Whimsy and the papers Basic Grey. This card is for the current challenge over at the Sugarbowl. I am also entering it into the following
Simon Says Stamp and Show - tickets
Make It Monday - always anything goes





Thanks for visiting, let me know if you love her as much as I do :-)
x

11 comments:

Erika said...

She is so cute Sharon.
Hugs Erika.

Hlora said...

I saw your card on Make it Monday and had to stop by and tell you how beautiful it is!! Love the colors !

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wonderful! Great colouring. Kim

1CardCreator said...

Very cute card, your coloring is spot on! So glad I met you at Make it Monday. ~Diane

coops said...

so stunning hun,i love your gorgeous colours and design and great sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

ellen vargo designs said...

Awwww - Pippi is adorable! Love her! Thanks for sharing her with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

Ellen :)

Paul said...

Loving her attitude. The colouring is brilliant. Saw your project on Make it Monday and had to come over and take a closer look.
TFS
Paul
Crafty Blogocks
DT Member for Catch The Bug

P.S. Visit my blog to see some candy – I have some Digital Scrapbooking softwear up for grabs, all you have to do is comment on my post.

Debs M said...

love her, saw her on mim x

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous, love your colours ♥ Pops x

Janiel/ janny said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this is adorable!!!! hope all is well.
hugs...........

Lisa Minckler said...

She is adorable and spunky! Love the colors you chose for her too. Brought her to life so nicely. Still giggling about those socks. :)
Thank you so much for joining us at Make It Monday!
Good luck to you...
Lisa xx