Thursday 10 May 2012

Don't faint! Two cards in two days....

I managed a card on my day off yesterday, YIPPEE!! This is for a friend who turns 40 this month.  Bit of a squint photo, apologies for that.  The image is another Saturated Canary one, I am addicted I think. The beautiful papers are new ones I got and I lurves them! Sentiment is Stampin' Up! and the image has been coloured with  Flexmarkers and Promarkers. The layout was a sketch challenge I found but I cannot remember which one it was doh!
I am entering this into the following challenges
Simon Says - sweet tooth
Papertake Weekly - cute cute cute
Passion For Promarkers - special birthday
Crafts and Me - punches and die cuts (circle)
Paper Shelter - anything goes

thanks for visiting, I appreciate all your comments
x

16 comments:

Vicky said...

Oh this is gorgeous sweetie love the colours.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

cheryl said...

oh Hun,this is just beautiful,oh the colours,and your detail is stunning,hugs Cherylxxx

heidy said...

Your friend will love this,it's so cute and funny!
Hugs Heidy

Alina said...

beautiful card, Shazza, great colour combination!
hugs, Alina

coldwaters2 said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, what lovely papers and colours you have used the image is a beauty, thank you for joining our challenge at The paper Shelter this week.
hugs
Lorraine x

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love the colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

Tracy said...

Your card is adorable.
This image is so cute, reminds me of Pippi Longstocking :)
Beautifully coloured.

coops said...

stunning card shazza.gorgeous colours and design and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Dear, this is so cute!! I love this colors combination. Yummy cupcake :)

Hazel said...

Amazing card Shazza - i love this image and just lurve the colours you have used.

Thanks for popping by to see me.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Toodley Pip

Hazel xx

Heather said...

This is gorgeous, your colour design and patterns are sensational and your image is adorable and brilliantly coloured Shazza.

Thanks so much for joining us to the the Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Christine said...

I love it!! It's the perfect color and paper combination. Love these stamps and you have done a fantastic job of coloring her!! Such beautiful work!! Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shazza, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Great layout and colour scheme. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow love it! Fab image and great colours! Fab card. Kim

Debby said...

Beautiful card....gorgeous use of pro markers the colur combo is fab...love the layout too
Debby :0)

Erika said...

Oh my Sharon I'm loving this gosh I need to visit the SC site. Great colour combo, fabby card, hugs
Erika.