Sunday 3 February 2013

Birthday Sunday

My youngest son is 10 years old today!!!! Cannot believe how quickly time passes. He is delighted with his gifts and I have made him a giant cupcake for later


 Now for today's card. I have used a Saturated Canary image, isn't she cute


I have coloured her with Promarkers and the delicious papers are DCWV.
I am entering this into the following challenges

Saturated Canary - colour challenge
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Passion for Promarkers - sparkle (the frills of both skirts have Stickles added)
Sketch and Stash - sketch



Thanks for visiting, have a great day
x

8 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

She's gorgeous :)

And happy birthday to the birthday boy. That cake looks fab!

Susan xx

Sue said...

I hope your son had a good birthday, I bet he enjoyed his yummy cake!

Your card is gorgeous, I love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
Thank you for taking part in the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge
Sue

Christel D said...

Lovely card Sharon :o) Wow your colouring is stunning. Missed you today but hopefully see you at next crop xx

cheiron said...

Great card and great coloring. And that cupcake looks yummy! Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Lori Aragon said...

YES she is totally adorable... and that cupcake looks YUMMY too!!!

Hope your son's birthday was amazing :D

Loopylou. said...

mmmmm yummy cake! I bet he enjoyed that!! and your card is just gorgeous, I love the layout.
thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N stash
Hugs
Jayne