Tuesday 26 November 2013

My First Christmas Card and Exciting News!!


 I am delighted to have been chosen as a Guest Designer for Crafty Sentiments Designs for the next 6 months!!


Here is my first card for them using the wonderful Santa's Wish List which you can purchase HERE
The next challenge over the the Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog is Anything Goes.
I took the opportunity to make my first Christmas card, just a tad behind with them!







 The image has been coloured with Promarkers and I have added some Frantage around the edges for a bit of sparkle.
I am entering this into the following challenges
Challenges 4 Everybody - anything goes
Scribble and Scrap - always anything goes
Stamping Sensations - Christmas
Color me Creative - anything goes
Allsorts - bring on the bling
Stampin For the Weekend - feeling festive
I Love Promarkers - anything goes


Here's a closer look at Santa





We hope you will join us this week. The prize is a Crafty Sentiments Die. If you use a Crafty Sentiments  image then you get 3 entries into the random draw. If you are also a/or become a follower on the Inspirational Blog then you will also get 3 entries. If you do both you get 6 entries.
Please pop over the the challenge blog and see what the rest of the Design Team have created. 
Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate all your comments
x



13 comments:

Pat K said...

Gorgeous Chrismas card Shazza. Love this image and the frantage looks great. Congrats on your GDT spot. hugs, Pat K x

Erika said...

Congratulations greay news and a super Christmas card.
Well done Mrs!
Hugs Erika.

Teresa said...

Many congratulations Shazza and what a gorgeous Christmas card. xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie loving the santie image & ya gotta lurve frantage.
The colour DI I used on Tilda's hair was Antique Linen & Walnut shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Eret said...

Congratulations for your design team spot. Your card is very beautiful. Love all the sparkle on it. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful Christmas card with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x

coops said...

so stunning shazza.gorgeous santa and I love your sparkle.
huge congrats on your DT :D

xx coops xx

Mikha Adriani said...

Hi Shazza :) Looove your card. Gorgeous, hun.
Glad to be able to work with you. Looking forward it :)
Hugs, Mikha

Lorraine said...

What a smashing card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.....Thanks for sharing with us at Scribble and Scrap.x

mixamatoasties said...

Well done Shazza! I had a fab time as GDT on Crafty Sentiments, I'm sure you will too.

Susan xx

mixamatoasties said...

Oh and the card is fab too. xx

Unknown said...

Adorable holiday card!

Thanks so much for entering our Anything Goes! Hope to see you again soon at CMC!

Jenn
DT

Alyx said...

Lovely clean card. Fab Santa.

Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx