Saturday 17 May 2008

Sunday Stampers - Cool for Cats


Thought I would struggle with the challenge for SS this week as I had no cat stamps at all. Lo and behold, a parcel arrived from QVC this morning which had two cat stamps by Beatrix Potter inside. There were another two as well, a fabby bargain at £10.00 plus p&p :0)
I stamped Moppet & Mouse in black staz-on and then coloured using colouring pencils and Zest-it blending solution. The paper I have used is by Heidi Grace and I love the colours in it- think I need to buy more sheets!
The image was mounted on foam pads and attached to the card and then a Happy Birthday peel-off was attached on some pink Bazzill.
Really pleased with this card and my new stamps. Hope the recipient likes it too.

13 comments:

Jo said...

Aaww cute stamp :o)

Andrea said...

a great card Shazza and bargain parcels x

Shazza said...

well Andrea, I have you to thank for that :0)
x

made by fifi said...

so cute - love it xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw, soooooooo cute!! Thanks for joinin in Shazza xx Hope ickle soldier is over the worst now xx

Ann said...

Gorgeous card Shazza - love that stamp, very cute!! xxx

Joy said...

Very pretty and cute I have that stamp and have only used it once. I prefer yours to mine xx

mel4christ said...

Isn't that just adorable!!

Smiles,
Melanie

Caroline said...

awww that is such a cute stamp, need to add beatrix potter to my never ending list, its a gorgeous card xxx

Angie C said...

What a cute card Shazza and love the paper you used

Karen said...

How cute is that cat!!!!

Kazza said...

aaawwwwwwww :O)

CraftyC said...

This is so cute Shazza!!
Clairexx