Saturday 17 May 2008

Tagged again!!!!!!!!!

Yes, many thanks (!) to Hels for tagging me :0)
I have to think up 6 facts to tell you all and leave you a link to Pinkle's blog. Well, I don't know how to link to it here but the link is in my fave blogs below.
Here goes
1.I used to do Irish Dancing when I was very young and living in Glasgow. If I hadn't moved to Inverness who knows, I may have been jigging with Michael Flatley!
2.I just love babies. I cannot pass one by without going all gooey-eyed and wanting a cuddle.
3.I have only been to England a handful of times- such a well travelled person....
4.Being born and brought up in Glasgow we were not very well off. When I look at photos of me I always have to slag my mother off for the way she dressed us. She had no fashion sense at all!!!!!!!!LOL!Will never scrapbook them as I wouldn't get over the embarrassment.
5. Worked with and was mates with my hubby for 6 years before we became romantically involved. He is the last person I would have pictured myself with. Just shows you, you never know what is round the corner.
6.For any of you still paying attention then my last fact would be that I joined the Halifax as a 16 year old on a YTS scheme(remember them?). 10 months later they offered me a full-time job and I am now about to celebrate 21 years of employment with HBOS. Tragic I know, but true.

I am now supposed to tag others but think most of my buddies have already been got so I am not going to. Hope you don't mind!

5 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Sorry hun!! :O)) Lovely facts about yourself...and you should be proud, there aren't many peeps who can say that they are still with the same company as when they left school...hugs x

Ann said...

Thanks for sharing Shazza xxx

Joy said...

I've been with the Halifax over 21 years! but, on the other side of the counter he he. Well done Shazza xx

Andrea said...

greta facts Sharon x

Angela K said...

Thanks for sharing!