Friday, 27 June 2008
My blogging sister Vicki put the instructions for this book on her blog so I decided to have a go. I used inks and stamping instead of coloured cardstock and tags. Boy did I get messy hands. The ink pads used were Nick Bantock in Turquoise and Distress Ink in Shabby Shutters. Stamped images are all PaperArtsy and the sentiments are Penny Black, Paper Artsy and unknown.
The cardstock on the mountboard covers is from DCWV and I attached some HOTP ribbon with brads to the inside to assist with opening it out. The flowers on the front cover are Prima with a gem in the centre. Hope the photos show it up properly because I am really pleased with it. Can be sure I am going to make more. A friend has asked for one with a wedding theme where I leave spaces for photos.
Posted by Shazza at Friday, June 27, 2008