Monday 2 June 2008

Sunday Stampers challenge- week 18


This weeks challenge is "dogs". Now I knew that I didn't have a dog stamp but I was looking closely at some delicious new Sugar Nellie stamps I bought and lo and behold, there is a wee doggie in one of them. Hope that counts Hels?
Anyway, I stamped the image (Summer Ice Cream, by Elisabeth Bell), in black Staz-on and coloured it in with my pencils, blending with Zest-it blending solution. The paper on the card is DCWV Pocketful of Posies. I cute a mat from it and a slightly smaller mat from co-ordinating Bazzill CS and layered them all up on the card blank. Hope you like it :0)

16 comments:

Andrea said...

I think that doggie wants the ice cream, its a great card Shazza xx

My Paper World said...

That's an adorable image Sharon, and you coloured it beautifully! xx

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card. Well done. :-) xxxx

shaz earl said...

Brilliant card Shaz xx

Jo said...

Beautiful card, the image is lovely :o)

Sheila Hallworth said...

love the image

Angelnorth said...

Cute image - it reminds me of something from the '70s, would it have been Hollie Hobbies? Looks great with the DCWV paper, too - lovely card!

Cass said...

Gorgeous card.Love the image and the PP.

Cass xxx

Shazza said...

thank you for all the nice ocmments and yes, now you mention Holly hobby, it reminds me of them too :0)
Shazza
x

made by fifi said...

brill - yes it does look like holly hobbies! xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Super cute card Shazza, thanks for joinin in ...oh, and I think it deffo counts cos there is a little doggy on it :O))

Unknown said...

Fabulous Shaz - really cute X

Lesley said...

Cute card shazza xxx

CraftyC said...

Its a gorgeous card!
Clairexx

TinaB said...

Stunning card!!! So cute xx

Angie C said...

What a gorgeous card, I think I need some of those Sugar Nellie stamps, they are beautiful