Monday 16 August 2010

Daisy Doodles Challenge time

The challenge over at Daisy Doodles is a colour challenge
Yellow + white or cream
I have used lovely bright yellow cardstock from Stampin' up! to make an easel card. The image is SunBEEm and is coloured with Promarkers. I have used a Martha Stewart corner punch to add some decorative corners to both the image and the card. This punch was part of a recent TSV which I couldn't resist!
The sentiment is SU! and the glimmer dots are from stash.
Pop over and join in the challenge, there is a gift certificate up for grabs.
I am entering my card into the following challenges
Freshly Brewed - Thank you
Charisma Cardz - Easel card

4 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

I love your edge punch such a lovely Images and great coloring Sharon...Wonderful card dear...hugs

Joanne Gilch said...

I like the way you positioned the card and got the light to hit it the way you did...NICE. lovely easel card. the corners are a very nice touch.

Anonymous said...

Lovely summery card Shazza! The punched corners look fab! x

TinaB said...

Fabulous!!!!!!!!!! Love it xx Hope you are well hun xx Hugs Tina xx