Tuesday 31 August 2010

The Greeting Farm

Here are two cards I made for challenges over at Club Anya and Friends and the Greeting Farm. This first one follows a sketch at Club Anya. I have used Amy Butler papers from K & Co and some Bazzill cardstock in co-ordinating blue.


The second card is a Fresh Farm Friday challenge over at The Greeting Farm which again was a sketch. I have used a wonderful image that I was lucky enough to win recently and coloured it with Promarkers. I paper pieced the cap and shorts and the dress. All papers are from the Prima Paisley Road collection - I just love all the bright colours in it.Here is a wee close up



The button was from my stash and the sentiment is part of the same stamp set. It is called Sweet Tooth. As well as the FFF challenge I am entering this card into
Simon Says challenge - paper piecing
The Paper Players - anything goes
Bee Crafty - anything goes
Craft Emma - anything goes
Just Scraps - fussy cutting

Hope you like my cards and I would love it if you left a comment, they cheer me up no end
x

5 comments:

Sheena said...

What a cute image! Thanks for joining us at CES Challenge and hope to see you next week! Sheena xx

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, great cards, I just love the images you have used.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great cards, just love all the bright colours & your paper piecing is fab
Thanks for joining us at CES this week for our 1st challenge hope to see you there next week
hugs shell xx

Ann Schach said...

Oh, these are all so sweet! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

Lesley said...

Absolutely adorable! Thank you for sharing with us this week at the Paper Players.
Smiles,
Lesley :)