Tuesday 21 January 2014

New Release at Crafty Sentiments




Well today I can share with you my project using the gorgeous Two Hearts from the Crafty Sentiments  new release tomorrow. Apologies for being late, I did schedule this post to go live at 9am but for some reason it did not work.


I decided to make my first ever criss-cross card. The image is matted on to a Spellbinders Floral Ovals die.Are they not the cutest? I found the instructions for this type of card on You-tube.


Here is the inside


Please pop over to the Inspirational Blog and see what some of the other Design Team members have created for you.
thanks for visiting
x

6 comments:

Céline said...

Shazza, your criss cross card is amazing
hugs
céline

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous colours. Brilliant colouring on this cute image
Hugs Kelly

cheryl said...

oh hun,what great image beautifully coloured too,and love the layout hugs Cheyrlxxx

Sharon said...

I Love this Shazza. The Image is so sweet and I love the criss cross design.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon.. x

coops said...

so gorgeous shazza.fabulous design and colours and i love the stunning sweet couple :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous criss cross !! Those are quickly becoming my favorite card to make !! I really like the look of them!!
Sweet new image, too!
Well done!! Xo