Friday 24 January 2014

Wags N Whiskers challenge time



Hi there. Time for a new challenge over at Wags N Whiskers and this time we have a great sketch for you





Here is my card using He Loves Me which you can purchase HERE


I have coloured the image with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. I have tried to make her wings two tone but I'm not sure it comes across in the photo. 
Here's a closer look



I am entering this into the following challenges
Cute Card Thursday - so sweet (the image)
7 kids - anything goes (2nd entry)
Crafting by Design - so girly
Crafting for all seasons - girly
Divas By Design - anything goes


I hope you like my card and that you will pop over and see what the rest of the DT have created for your inspiration.
Have a good weekend
x

5 comments:

Sharon said...

This is so pretty Shazza. Love the image and design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sharon said...

I am back to thank you for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Diva's by Design.
Hugs Sharon. x

coops said...

so gorgeous shazza.beautiful image and I love your design and colour combo :D

xx coops xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card...thanks for sharing it with us at Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet

flossbite said...

Super sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Hugs
Fiona x