Wednesday 26 March 2008

Sunday Stampers challenge


This weeks challenge was set by Linda E as it was her birthday. She chose "Party Hats" and I was stumped cos I don't have a party hat stamp! However, I found a sticker with a party hat on it in my Brenda Pinnick Scrapbook Kit. I stamped a Sugar Nellie image which I have coloured in using coloured pencils blended with some blending solution(Zest-it) and a paper stump. I tried this technique for the first time on another image and have discovered that I need to use lots of solution and more colour than I was initially. Once I sussed that out, it was fine. I have made a fat page for a Tilda/Sugar Nellie list that I am on. The paper is by K & Co (Brenda Walton)Scrap Pad To Go. I have then placed the stamped image over this. I placed the sticker on some cardstock and cut it out, then mounted it on 3D foam.

9 comments:

Ann said...

Gorgeous Shazza - love the blending of colours & gorgeous papers. Brill card!!!

made by fifi said...

fab card - he looks good in his hat xx

made by fifi said...

or is it a she :0) ?? gorgeous anyway lol xx

Andrea said...

looks great Shazza and the hat suits x

Jo said...

Aaawww she is adorable :o)

Angelnorth said...

She looks adorable in her little party hat! Love the wording on the paper, too - great job!

Angie C said...

Lovely card Shazza and love her hat

Hels Sheridan said...

how CUte!!!! I love it!! Thanks ofr joinin in Shazza xxxx

Kath Stewart said...

Fab card - so cute. Welcome to the world of blogging from a fellow Scot.
kath
xxxx