Saturday 10 May 2008

My Paper World sketch #9


This is the only other challenge I managed to get done this week. If you click on the link in my fave blogs below you will see the sketch that I had to follow. I have used my new Penny Black stamp that fell into my basket in Puffin Crafts last week. I stamped her in black staz-on and used my colouring pens and blending solution to colour her in.I inked around the image for definition. If you click on the pic you will be able to see her better. I used paper from DCWV Pocketful Of Posies and some orange Bazzill. The flowers are by Prima and I stuck little gems in the centres for some sparkle. Finally I added a peel-off birthday greeting. I love doing these sketch challenges:0)

8 comments:

Joy said...

That stamp is brill' and fab layout xx

My Paper World said...

Oooh! I love what you did with your new stamp Sharon! It's very girly and glam!
Thanks so much for using the sketch!
Nicola xx

Ann said...

Brilliant card & I love that stamp Shazza!!! I think I might NEED to acquire it - LOL!!! XXX

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A fabby card! ^.^
Good catch with your basket...would have been a sin to let it drop on the floor!!! ^.^

Andrea said...

Shaza the card looks just fab x

Angie C said...

Great card Shazza, love the PB stamp

Angela K said...

Too cute, love that image!

Aimee said...

love the sassy stamp! Very cute card!