Thursday 3 July 2008

Sunday Stampers- This Ole Heart Of Mine



This weeks theme is "hearts".
I had to make a wedding card so decided to incorporate hearts in it. I used a stamp by PaperArtsy and stamped it with an embossing ink pad. The embossing powder was holographic sparkle by Personal Impressions. I then covered half of an A5 blank with black cardstock which has little glittery flecks of silver through it. Then I got to use my new Big Shot and cut out the bride & groom's names in white holographic cardstock. I glued these in place and then printed off the sentiment on the PC. It was matted onto the black CS which in turn was mounted on the white CS using foam pads. This was then adhered to the card.Finally I added a little charm which says "Now & Forever" on it. Hope you can make out the hearts in the photo.I took two photos at different angles just in case.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Shazza its a lovely card, and I love the alphabet you've used with the Big Shot, I haven't got one but I do have a cuttlebug and I think you can get alphabets for that. It looks so much nicer when you can personalise a card like that doesn't it :)

Angie C said...

Gorgeous wedding card Shazza

Andrea said...

a very beautiful card and works great with the hearts x