Monday 27 July 2009

Friday Sketchers challenge


Hurrah, I found time to get my stamps out! I have used this weeks sketch which was nice and simple to work with. The image is Manga Boy and is one of the latest Sugar Nellie stamps. I managed to get my hands on them last week. I coloured him with Promarkers and inked around the image with orange chalk ink. The papers are Basic Grey Lime Rickey and the sentiment stamp is HOTP. I punched the sentiment out and added some ink and little shimmery dots.
thanks for looking
x

4 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card, love the image you've used. Hugs Michele x

Andrea said...

him Shazza and you were lucky to get them stamps, I sadly was to late and waiting for them to come back in xx

Andrea said...

my words were missing, that should say love him Shazza xx

Bev said...

Brilliant! I so need to get some shopping done lol, love these images to bits X