Saturday 19 June 2010

More Midnight Madness


Thought I'd use this week's sketch to get a card made for Father's Day. I have used an image from Karen's Doodles. Looks just like my hubby, feet up and in charge of the remote!!
I have used Promarkers to colour the image- took me ages as I have been sneezing and sniffing since 4am. Hayfever I think but no tablets seem to be making a difference. Either that or I am allergic to the Raspberry Martinis I had last night (posh or what?)
The papers are Basic Grey and cardstock is from SU. This is the best I could do between sneezes.
Thanks for visiting
x

5 comments:

cheryl said...

great image on this hun,love it hugs cheryl xxx

pam124 said...

I would never have known you created this card b/t sneezes had you not told me!! LOL!! What an absolutely perfect Father's Day card you made using the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week!! You colored the image beautifully, or should I say, MANLY!!

Thanks so much for playing this week and I hope you can join us again next week!!

Hugs
pam
MMSC-GD

Priscilla said...

Oh what a great Card.. very cute image too. Just perfect for Fathers Day too. Here’s to another wonderful week with the Midnight Madness Challenges. Thanks for playing with us.. we love checking out your work.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Shazza - what a fabulous card - I love that image and the DP - great for Fathers day too! I hope your sneeing has setlled down - what a pain!! Thanks for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Carol Hurlock said...

Sneezes or no Sneezes this is awesome. What a great image for Father's Day! Isn't this the guys favorite position in the house!!! lol Love your papers and coloring. Just darling. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}
Midnight Madness Design Team