Thursday 29 September 2011

Sweet Baby Boy

I was asked by a friend to make a card for a Naming Ceremony she was invited too. It gave me the perfect excuse to use the most adorable baby image I've ever seen from Sugar Nellie. He is called Bambino.
I also got to use my new Magnolia Vintage Tag die and the papers are from DCWV.
Image is coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers.
I am entering this card into the following challenges
Sugar Bowl - sketch
Simon Says - anything goes

thanks for visiting x

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun,this is just gorgeous oh love those images,and you have colored him to perfection,beautiful layout too,hugs cherylxxxx

Erika said...

I love this image Sharon, one of my favourites. Great card. Looking forwards to catching up on Sunday.
Hugs Erika.

coops said...

wow this is stunning.i love the sweet baby, he looks so real and beautiful colouring ;D

xx coops xx