Sunday 10 March 2013

Something Different!!

Kraftin Kimmie's challenge this week is Clean and Simple. I don't really do CAS cards but decided to give it a go. It's quicker than the cards I usually do and I am really pleased with how it turned out. It is also a great way to use up scraps.


Meet Goldilocks. Isn't her hair just fabulous, I loved colouring it! The hair is coloured with Copics and the rest with Promarkers. The papers are MME and Prima and I doodled around the edge, inspired by cards done by my Facebook friend Deb

I am entering this into the following challenges

Kraftin Kimmie - CAS
Craft Us Crazy - anything goes
Addicted to Stamps - CAS
Passion for Promarkers - for a female
Papertake Weekly - anything goes



Thanks for visiting, Happy Mother's Day to all UK visitors, hope you have been spoiled.
x

11 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Shazza. I find it so hard to do CAS - I just want to keep adding.
This is a fab image and beautifully coloured. Love her hair.
Hugs Sharon. x

cheryl said...

oh she is just so super cute hun and your colouring is just amazing hugs Cherylxxx

Anonymous said...

Super card and beautifully coloured. Thank you for playing along with the Addicted to Stamps and More CAS challenge.
Regards Florence.

coops said...

simply gorgeous shazza.i love the image and colours and stunning cas design :D

xx coops xx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Hello Shazza, I wanted to thank you so much for your encouraging words and compliments you left me on my blog. It was so nice to read and made me feel so much better. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.
Your new card is absolutely beautiful! I love how you colored the girls hair!!!

hugs and hope you have a great week.
Claudia

mixamatoasties said...

Love this! I find CAS really tough too but I think you may just have inspired me :)

Susan xx

Unknown said...

Wow fab card & love the image, really cute xxx

Danielle Vincent said...

Fabulous coloring! Wonderful card. Thanks for joining ATS&M this week.

Katie said...

Awesome card Shazza! I think you did a great job with the clean and simple look. And I can see why you had fun coloring her hair- it turned out fabulous!! Hugs, Katie

Erika said...

I'm loving CAS cards more and more Sharon....you can make twice as many and it is just as much an art stepping away and leaving minimal.
Love your card should do more!
Hugs Erika. x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Thank you so much hun