Sunday 7 April 2013

New baby

I went to my first baby shower yesterday and here is the handmade part of my gift.

I have had this shadow box for a while. It is the first one I have attempted and was not really sure what to do but am pleased with how it turned out. The image is the beautiful Bambino from Sugar Nellie, coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. The flowers are all WOC.

I am entering this into the following challenges

Sugar Bowl - anything goes
Stamping Sensations - Special occasions
Hot Shot Crafts - anything but a card


A closer look at the image below


and then a wee look at the cupcakes I made for the baby shower. 



Hope you are having a nice weekend. It is horrid weather here, the snow returned yesterday. Typical when I am on holiday and we are meant to be setting off in the caravan next week....

Thanks for visiting
x

8 comments:

Sharon said...

This is a gorgeous gift for a baby shower and it is beautiful. Love the adorable image.
The cupcakes look scrummy.
Hugs Shsaron. x

pinky said...

Two gorgeous baby shower gifts, love them both. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Erika said...

Oh my those cupcakes look very yummy indeed. Great keepsake too, I love that SN image.
Happy crafting, hugs Erika.

coops said...

wow so gorgeous shazza.the baby is so adorable and your cupcakes look yummy :D

xx coops xx

mixamatoasties said...

What a beautiful gift! And the cupcakes look fab too.

Susan x

Crafteezee said...

This is gorgeous Shazza, a real little treasure.
Hugs Tracy x

Pami said...

Wow what a beautiful gift and perfect for a baby shower!! I could eat one of those cupcakes right now!! Thanks for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl this month, good luck and hope to see you again soon! Pami x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x