Thursday 3 April 2008

Arte Y Pico Award


Joana,http://joana24.blogspot.com/ thank you soooo much for my award, I am so chuffed.

The rules of this award are...
1.You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity ,design ,interesting material ,and also contributes to the blogging community ,no matter what language.
· 2. Each award has to give the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
· 3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
· 4. Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
· 5. To show these rules.So I'm passing it onto...
Hels
Andrea
Lydia
My Paper World
Dan


I know I am supposed to link their blogs here but as I don't know how to do that can you please click on the links in "My Fave Blogs" section below instead.
Thanks

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Shazza thankyou for the award I feel very honoured you have given it me but I have no idea how to put it on my blog or give it out, HELP I am Blog useless xxxxx

Hels Sheridan said...

Thanks ever so much Shazza, that is so kind of you hun xxx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Awww...thank you so much x ((hugs))

My Paper World said...

Awww! Thank you Sharon! That is so sweet of you!
hugs!
Nicola xx