Friday, 18 April 2008
Finally managed to get this challenge done yesterday although I am not sure if I like the result. I have used glossy paper which I inked up with alcohol inks a few weeks ago but hadn't got round to using. I stamped the image from paper Artsy in black archival ink. The image reminds me of my two boys.
I matted this image onto some Rustic Gems paper which I had ripped around the edges. The torn edges were then coloured lightly with a Distress Ink pad in Old Paper. I cut out a piece of brown Bazzill cardstock slightly smaller than my A6 card blank. This was matted onto the card and the Rustic Gems paper with image mounted on top.