Monday 12 October 2009

Some more Sugar


Another fabulous sketch over at The Sugar Bowl. I have used another of the gorgeous Christmas Manga images, coloured with Promarkers. The papers are again from the Kars Christmas pad. The flowers are punched using a Stampin' Up! 5 petal punch and the small flower gems are from my stash. I was in a rush so when I stamped the sentiment(SU as well) I have misplaced it slightly but I didn't have time to fix it as I am off for a few days with my boys, leaving hubby home alone.
Hope you like the card, see you later in the week and thanks for stopping by
x

7 comments:

Cass said...

Fab card Shazza.Love the image and you've coloured her beautifully.Gorgeous papers too.Hope you have a fab time with your boys.
Cass xxx

cats whiskers said...

This is such a stunning card dear, love your wonderful colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Hels Sheridan said...

Totally love your card...the colours are FAB and I love that image xx

BTW, congrats hunny, you won the Scamp stamp on my Blog....will pop it in't post for you ... hugs xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a sweet card!! Love that image and you colored her beautifully!!

Thanks for visiting my blog on the MMSC blog hop. I do not know if you noticed or not but I have blog candy on my blog if you are interested.

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Oh this is just lovely!! Love the image!! Great layout with the papes too! Hope you are well hun!!

Hugs Judy xx

Andrea said...

loving this Sharon and it looks distressed to which is fab x

Arooj said...

such a nice blog u hv got