Thursday 29 October 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge


Great sketch this week and fabulous DT cards, go check them out, link is in my blog roll. I have used one of the Tilda images that I stamped while visiting my lovely friend Andrea. Have got loads to keep me going for many more challenges to come. :0)
Tilda is coloured with Promarkers, the papers are from Jesse Edwards range for Papermania. Mats were cut with my Nestabilities and I added some Rhinestone Stickles to highlight pattern on the papers and give it some sparkle.Ribbon, flowers and shimmery dots are from stash.
Thanks for looking and for any comments you leave
x

3 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw, what a sweet card hun ... tis gorgeous xx

Martine said...

oh this is so pretty, wonderful colours and papers used and such pretty embellies and details, thanks so much for joining us over at JM this week :)


xx

Martine

Andrea said...

a stunning card Shazza, love the stamp and the way you laid it all out x