Thursday 1 October 2009

Two cards, two challenges


Ages and ages since I have managed to do Friday Sketchers so here is my card. I have used an image from Daisy May and coloured her with Promarkers. The papers are from the Eerie paper pad by Basic Grey, am loving these.The little pumpkin charm is attached using some chain and jump rings. Flower, spacer, brad, chain and charm from stash.

This card is for the Truly Scrumptious sketch and I have again used one of the adorable Halloween images from Daisy May. I've coloured her with watercolour pencils but the paper wasn't the best for this so it's a bit patchy. The papers are again Basic Grey Eerie.
Must go now and upload the new Stampin Up! book for 2009/2010 to my blog. Lots of lovely new products to tempt us.
thanks for looking
x

3 comments:

Andrea said...

well I must say the little devil looks cute, love these Shazza x

Rach said...

fabulous cards hunny. hugs rachxx

Cass said...

Two fab cards Shazza.Love those cute images,especially the little devil.
Cass xxx