Tuesday 15 January 2013

Feeling Tiddly!

I found time to colour up this gorgeous Tiddly Inks image the other night


Isn't she so cute? The sentiment comes with the image too. She is coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers.
I am entering this into the following challenges

Deconstructed Sketch - sketch #84
Tiddly Inks - anything goes
Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge - anything goes
Make it Monday - always anything goes



thanks for visiting, best rush off now and get dinner out the way before kickboxing - my eldest son I hasten to add, not me! I have a meeting at the school instead (yawn)
x




10 comments:

Sharon said...

This is lovely. Such a gorgeous image and the papers are scrummy.
Hugs Sharon. x

Loopylou. said...

awww thats gorgeous shazza!! love the yummy pops on green on that dp.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi there .Fabulous colouring of sweet image and love the paper too . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .
Shirley-Anne

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie the colours are lush.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coops said...

so stunning shazza.i love your bright colours and gorgeous sweet wryn :D

xx coops xx

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Shazza,
Your card entered over at MIM is great. I love the layout and your colouring is incredible. Thanks for coming over and taking a peek at my card earlier today.

Lisa D.

Alina said...

I love this, green is my favourite colour!

Unknown said...

Love, love, love the colors - so bright and cheerful! Thanks for sharing this with us this challenge at Tiddly Inks!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

oh wow, so totally lovely!
So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks!!
Hugs,
Leah

Maria Therese said...

Lovely card ♥ Thank you so much for joining us at Bunny Zoe's crafts ♥