Friday 4 January 2013

I love a Latte

I am not a huge coffee drinker at home, tea is my main vice....apart from white wine that is! However I do love a latte if out and about. This cute image is from Saturated Canary and is called "latte" and was a freebie from the lovely Krista recently. The Saturated Canary Challenge ~34 is Song Inspiration. My song is Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega. It starts with the girl waiting at the diner for the man to pour the coffee :-)


I have coloured her with Copics and Promarkers. I am entering this into the following challenges

Saturated Canary - Song Inspiration
Tuesday Morning Sketches - sketch and Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - new something (first time I have used this image)

thanks for visiting
x

8 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is so gorgeous, love the colours too, gorgeous creation, huggles Pops x x x

Hazel said...

Hey Shazza

Great card - love the SC image - just perfect.

Thank you for your support and comments during 2012, they are so very much appreciated and I would like to wish you a HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS AND CRAFTY NEW YEAR!

I hope you have a great weekend.

Take care

Toodles

Hazel xx

Vicky said...

I'm with you hun I'm a tea drinker as well, I can't even stand the smell of coffee. This card is gorgeous sweetie I love this image and love your choice of song hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jenée said...

Such a lovely card. The image is so cute, and your colouring is wonderful. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

Very cute! I look like that when I get my first cup of coffee in my hands!! LOL Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

coops said...

so gorgeous shazza.your colours are fab and i love the sc image :D

xx coops xx

Debbie said...

What a fun card!! I love the bright colors!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your gorgeous card, cute image and fab details.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.
luv
Debby