Monday 7 January 2013

yes it's another card....don't faint!

Starting the year as I hope to continue. Here is my latest offering


Apologies for the slightly squint photo, goodness knows what I was doing. The image is another new one for me from the fabulous Saturated Canary, Butterfly Princess. I have coloured her with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. The papers were ones I found buried in my stash, I have no idea where they are from. The flowers are Die-namics and the sentiment is MFT.
I am entering this into the following challenges

Make it Monday - always anything goes
Sunday Stamper - things that fly
Stampin for the Weekend - anything goes
Totally Papercrafts - something new
Simon Says Stamp - something new

 The sketch was MFT Splicoast Stampers competition sketch.
Here is a closer look at the image


Thanks for looking, I appreciate your comments
x

16 comments:

Lotta said...

Hi! Oh your card is gorgeous! I love this stamp, she is so cute! I saw you on MiM. Hugs Lotta

Barb Cady said...

Beautifully coloured card, and lovely use of the 'wee' butterflies! x

nnalorac said...

Saw this on Facebook and loved it, love your colouring, gorgeous dress colour and love her hair. Came from MIM. Carolxx

pinky said...

Wow is this eyecatching or what! Spotted it on MIM and wanted to leave you a comment. Beautiful work.

coops said...

so stunning shazza.i love your gorgeous colours and fab pretty sc image :D

xx coops xx

Heather said...

Hi Shazza, hope you had a brilliant Christmas and have a wonderful new Year!!
Your card is gorgeous, such beautifully colouring of that wonderful SC image. Your design and details are fabulous.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much to joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

Sandra said...

Awesome colouring.
came over from MIM to admire

SandraT xxx

Erika said...

Oh love this Sharon, great image and mmmmm super papers, just my colours!
Hope all is well with you guys.
Hugs Erika.

Sarah J Moerman said...

Beautiful card! your coloring is fabulous and I love the colors! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Anniebee said...

Lovely card and beautiful coloring! I saw you on MIM.

Pat K said...

WOW...gorgeous card Shazza. Love this image and your beautiful colouring. hugs, Pat K x

Suzie McFloozy said...

Great card love the sweet image and the fabulous colouring xx
Thanks for playing along with us at SFTW this time & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Heide said...

Fantastic coloring, love the blue gown. Saw you on MIM.
Hugs, Heide

Faye said...

Fantastic card and colors. I saw this on MIM..faye

Hels Sheridan said...

LOVE IT! You colour in so gorgeously... you will have to show me how to do it...thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Marjorie said...

Beautiful card hunnie, stunning colouring...
Thank you for sharing with us this week at 'Make it Monday'...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx