Tuesday, 12 August 2008
Haven't managed many challenges this week but I hope to get some done over the next week or so. Th challenge from SSC this week was to have bling/sparkle on your project. I have used paper from DCWV Glitterstack and placed it on a square blank, leaving a small border. I took some lilac Bazzill CS and embossed it using my new Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder- I think I might be in love with this!!!!
The stamped images were ones I got in an image swap a while ago. I coloured them with pencils and blending solution and stuck a bit of bling in the centre of the flower. The bumble bee's wings were also filled in with Stickles for extra sparkle.