Thursday 7 August 2008

Thank You Michelle


Look at all these lovely goodies that I got yesterday. My Sisterhood of Blogging Stampers group did a Secret Sister recently. We each had to buy our allocated sisters some goodies and enclose some handmade things too. Michelle is over the pond so there were things in my parcel that you probably can't get here. Here is a list
12x12 papers
Studio G acrylic block and 4 sets of clear stamps
3 Close to My Heart cube inkpads
Hero Arts clear stamps & gems
Heidi Swapp brads
Imaginisce blooms
Snag'em Stamps clear stamp
2 Close To My Heart ribbon rounds
2 American Crafts ribbon spools
3 gorgeous cards made by Michelle
metal charms
vellum quotes
lots of sparkly gems
stamped images
flat backed beads in three different colourways
Close To My Heart rub-ons
Close To My Heart pewter paper clips
Phew!!! Aren't I so lucky :0)
Thank you so much Michelle, I am thrilled to bits with my parcel and thanks to Sonja for organising the swap.
x

7 comments:

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Wow! How lucky are you! What a great sister you got. Enjoy playing with all those goodies. I wouldn't know what to play with first! :o)

Andrea said...

you were very lucky Shazza a wonderful gift x

Vicki Hook said...

Wow you got quite the load! You go girl!

Karen said...

Wow, what an incredible parcel, you must have been bowled over getting all those goodies!!!!

tracey said...

wow wow wow what a stash, still havent got mine cant wait hehe

Sam said...

OMG how lucky are you!!!

Joana24 said...

wow wow what a lovely gift , so many lovely things . enjoy playing with it
Joana
x