Thursday 25 September 2008
I decided to make another BIA box. I covered it in Close to Cocoa DP from Stampin' Up!. I inked the other side of the mountboard with chalk ink and then threaded fibres through all the holes. It took bloomin' ages but I hope you like the end result.
The September challenge was "Something Old, Something New". You had to use old photos and new stash. I had a great time trawling through old pics of my boys but was depressed to see me wearing clothes that no longer fit! In these photos Ryan is about 18 months old and Jay almost 6- they seem so tiny. I used a scallop punch to cut out three of the photos and all of the stash is from a HOTP kit I had yet to use.