Friday 10 December 2010

A card to end the week

Yes, I can score another card off my to-do list. This cute little bear is from Di's Digital Downloads and he was a freebie, so thanks Di. I coloured him with Promarkers and added lots of sparkle with Crystal Stickles. The cardstock is Stampin' Up! as is the sentiment. I cute the image out using Nestabilites and the sentiment with SU scalloped oval punch. The lacy borders were done with a Martha Stewart punch, following the layout over at Sketch Saturday.
I am entering this card into the following challenges
Simon Says -Christmas but no red or green
Sketch Saturday - #132
AI Factory - Christmas
Sassy Studio - Christmas - non trad colours
Shirley2Girls - holidays/glitter
Paper Pretties - use punches
Papertake Weekly - Christmas - no red or green
Here is a closer look at the image. The link to Di's Digital Delights can be found in my side bar.

I also wanted to mention an award which Gill M kindly gave me


I have to give you 5 facts about me so here goes
1. I turned 40 this year!!!
2.My dress for the Christmas dance is too tight lol!
3.I am off to pour a nice glass of wine when I finish this post
4. Think I am in love with Michael Buble :0)
5. I really, really need a craft room so my boy can get some of his room space back

Now to pass the award on to 3 others. Mmmmm......... I know too many deserving peeps so I will award this to all the blogs I follow and I look forward to finding out more about you.
Thanks for your visit
hugs
x

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute and I love the glittery parts on your image! fantastic. thanks for entering this week at AIF and hope to see you again!
-Tammy

Angie said...

Great card love the cute bear thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

Kathy and Lucky said...

Congrats on your award, how exciting!!! Your card is adorable, it is one that you just keep looking at.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How cute!

Sara said...

Adorable, thanks for playing along with SSD!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute!!! Love the trim :) thanks for joining us at AiFactory :) cath dt member

Jane said...

Gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Merry Christmas! hugs, Jane xxx