Monday 6 December 2010

Sugar Nellie Competition




Sugar Nellie are having a competition to win a Spellbinders Grand Calibur. You can read all about it HERE
You have to make a White on White card - the only colour allowed is in the Simply Sassy image.
The image is called Hippie Chick and I have coloured her with Promarkers. I coated the edges of the card in Rock Candy Crackle Paint and added some flat backed white pearls from Stampin' Up!. Finally I added some white organza and tied the bow using my new Bow Easy.

Here is a closer look at the image.

If you like my card then please vote for me if I am lucky enough to get through to the final round.
thanks for visiting, please let me know what you think.
x

4 comments:

Wiccababe said...

such a pretty card - she's a dream to colour isn't she?
good luck
Debbi
x

Julye said...

Fab idea using a doily, love the colours too, good luck.

Gill McCall said...

cute card sharon - good luck x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

You have colored beautifully and showcased her in such a soft and lovely way!!! Good luck!!!