Tuesday 28 December 2010

Simon Says Stamp

Here is a my first attempt at a bookmark holder. You can find a tutorial HERE , thank you Yani! I have used a Tickled Pink Stamps digital image from their Christmas Collection. This is the final Christmas thing I had to make, looking forward to getting to make non-Christmas things while I off work. Nine lovely days off, bliss!
I have coloured the image with Promarkers and the DP is Papermania.
I am entering this into the following
Simon Says challenge  - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday challenge - digi image and anything goes



I hope you all had a great Christmas, thanks for visiting
hugs
x

7 comments:

Mina said...

what a brill idea and so gorgeously made too Shazza...I hope you and your family had a fantastic Christmas
Mina xxx

Erika said...

Thanks for the beautiful card Sharon....I've been bad! Sorry. Hope you had a good one. x
Love the stamp you've used.

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous bookmark holder ,, I will have to have a go at making one of these !! :-)

wishing you a Very happy New Year :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Kathy and Lucky said...

How cute, love that image with such attitude, may have to give this one a try, thanks for the tutorial. Happy New Year!

coldwaters2 said...

Love this big time what a fab project and I love that image a great piece of work thank you for sharing it with us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

stephanne said...

I hope you are enjoying your 9 days of bliss!!! This Tickled Pink creation is fabulous, love the image (of course) and great job with Yani's tutorial too!! Wishing you a wonderful New Year!!
hugs, stephanne

Natascha said...

Your bookmark holder is really cute. Thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday.

Hugs, Natascha