Friday, 17 December 2010

Friday again, how did that happen?

Here is my card for Daisy Doodles this week. I'm a bit late with it because the week has flown past and I have come down with a nasty cold/flu type thing. I got out of bed earlier tonight and managed to throw this together so apologies if it isn't too hot!!
I have used the adorable Pip the Penguin which you can find at the store by clicking on the link http://daisysdigidoodles.com/store/index.php?main_page=
The sparkle is courtesy of Stickles and the snowflake is a Marianne die. I have coloured the image with Promarkers, the papers are Henbury Lane Christmas. I am entering this card into the following challenges
Friday Sketchers - #133
Passion for Promarkers - anything goes
Bunny Zoe challenges - sparkle and shine



I hope you have a lovely weekend and that you are escaping from the snow that we have here
hugs
x

11 comments:

Mina said...

oh no I hope your feeling better really soon you pooor thing...It hasnt stopped your making a stunning bright cute card though...I love it
Mina xxx

Gill M said...

OOOHHH a penguin - how cool - fabby card. i think ill have to go check it out and get my hands on him.
Hope you feel better - dont know about you all this snow is getting me down and im fed up with it ! x

Erika said...

Great card Sharon.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shazza, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
Have a wonderful Christmas x

Sue C said...

Lovely card, the image is fab !Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

Hope the antibiotics work and you get better before the holidays really kick in. Your card is adorable, I love penguins.

Michele said...

Such a wonderful card Shazza. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge at PFP. Hugs Michele x

coops said...

great card shazza.i love the fun image and your colours are gorgeous.
thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Julie said...

Delightful!! Great image and papers, Thanks for joining in our mega challenge at PFP, Juliex

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable.
luv
Debby

Kim Piggott said...

Hope you are feeling a lot better now.
Absolutely gorgeous card such a cute image!
Wishing you a very Happy Christmas!
hugs
kim x