Friday 17 December 2010

Friday again, how did that happen?

Here is my card for Daisy Doodles this week. I'm a bit late with it because the week has flown past and I have come down with a nasty cold/flu type thing. I got out of bed earlier tonight and managed to throw this together so apologies if it isn't too hot!!
I have used the adorable Pip the Penguin which you can find at the store by clicking on the link http://daisysdigidoodles.com/store/index.php?main_page=
The sparkle is courtesy of Stickles and the snowflake is a Marianne die. I have coloured the image with Promarkers, the papers are Henbury Lane Christmas. I am entering this card into the following challenges
Friday Sketchers - #133
Passion for Promarkers - anything goes
Bunny Zoe challenges - sparkle and shine



I hope you have a lovely weekend and that you are escaping from the snow that we have here
hugs
x

10 comments:

Mina said...

oh no I hope your feeling better really soon you pooor thing...It hasnt stopped your making a stunning bright cute card though...I love it
Mina xxx

Gill McCall said...

OOOHHH a penguin - how cool - fabby card. i think ill have to go check it out and get my hands on him.
Hope you feel better - dont know about you all this snow is getting me down and im fed up with it ! x

Erika said...

Great card Sharon.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shazza, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
Have a wonderful Christmas x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, the image is fab !Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Kathy and Lucky said...

Hope the antibiotics work and you get better before the holidays really kick in. Your card is adorable, I love penguins.

Michele Roos said...

Such a wonderful card Shazza. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge at PFP. Hugs Michele x

coops said...

great card shazza.i love the fun image and your colours are gorgeous.
thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Julie said...

Delightful!! Great image and papers, Thanks for joining in our mega challenge at PFP, Juliex

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable.
luv
Debby