Monday 28 January 2008

Sunday Stamper's Challenge


I decided to join in the above challenge and the theme for this week was "Love" You could make a tag, card or ATC so I opted for a card. I used my new Paper Artsy stamps. The images are stamped in Blazing Red Staz-on and I have then blended some Vermillon Laquer ink over the cardstock to tint it slightly. The main stamped image is mounted on some Bazzill cardstock. I tinted the card with the Vermillon Lacquer ink and then mounted the Bazzill mat onto it. The hearts are placed on 3D foam in a random way.
Hope it's okay :0)

6 comments:

shaz earl said...

Fab card xx

Angie C said...

Great card :-)

Hels Sheridan said...

Mmmmm, Shazza, I love your card - and I loooove those stamps...think I need to be making a purchase soon!! Thank you for joining in, your work of art is fab xxx

Karen said...

Very romantic - love the stamps :)

Jo said...

Very effective!

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

'Love'ly card Shazza!! ^.^