Wednesday 23 January 2008

Tim style page


Here is another fat page for the Tim Holtz Stamp list that I am on. I dabbed Distress inks in Walnut Stain and Scattered Straw onto a craft mat and spritzed it with water. Then I laid the mountboard on top and swirled it around in the ink. I then pressed the Walnut Stain on the mat again and pressed areas of mountboard onto it to get random dots of colour. Finally I stamped the image in Black Soot Distress Ink. Was very happy with the result, I am loving this distressed malarkey and of course all things Tim :0)

8 comments:

CraftyC said...

Looks really good and a lovely image!
Clairexx

Lesley said...

Fab page shazza xxx

Rika said...

Wonderful,lovely image!

Angie C said...

Great page and I love the effect you have made :-)

Jo said...

The distressed background looks very effective. It's a great technique to use on any distressed projects.

Hels Sheridan said...

Mmmmmmmmmm, I looooooooooooooove this page....tis FAB!! hugs xx

Kristen said...

Wow! nice work!

daisy said...

Brilliant :o)