Monday 21 January 2008

Wedding anniversary cards



Hubby and I are going to a Ruby Wedding celebration on Saturday night. After I made my Study in Scarlet fat page I decided it would make a good topper for an anniversary card. I was also asked to make a card for a Diamond Wedding so again used the same theme.
For the Ruby one I used a red inkpad to colour a piece of mountboard and the card. For the Diamond one I used a background paper from a Joanna Sheen disc to cover the mountboard and one of my new Paperartsy stamps to do a background on the card. I hope the recipients like the outome.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love them both ... I especially love the red one hun .... great LO X

Angie C said...

Both are really lovely

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Both are really lovely and I'm sure they'll be gratefully received xx

shaz earl said...

both are great cards xx

Anonymous said...

Both very lovely cards. Well done you! :) xxx

Hels Sheridan said...

Lovely lovely cards hun...I love the gemstone on the detail, this adds that special something xx

Shazza said...

aw shucks! thank you everyone :0)))
x