Thursday 23 September 2010

Another baby card

I am late with this card. The image was a free one given out by
Digi Doodles for their challenge last week. I never got time to make the card up in time to enter but will enter it in another few instead.
The image is coloured with Promarkers and matted on some silver cardstock which has been cut out with Nesties. The papers are Memory Box Glitterati and a strip of MME( the blue). The ribbon and sentiment are SU! and the gems were in my stash.
I am entering this in
Midnight Madness - #72
AI Factory - anything goes
Charisma Cardz - anything goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty - anything baby
Craft Emma - baby bonanza




Here is the fab storage my clever hubby rustled up yesterday. He used MDF and I painted it with Adirondack Dabbers in Raspberry and Espresso. It is stored on it's side but is flat down in the piccie- you still get the idea. Cost the grand total of £6.80 :0)


thanks for visiting and for any comments you may leave, they are soooo appreciated.
x

13 comments:

Lora said...

Great card and I love your storage for your markers. I could really use something like this for my Promarkers and Copics!
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.
Lora x

cheryl said...

oh wow hun love that image how super cute is that wee fella and that box,your other half has made is just brilliant hugs cheryl xxxxx

Georgia Ehrmann said...

cute card! I really like the colors you have used on it. Tell your hubby he is talented too! Such a great storage rack for all your markers! Thanks for playing at AiFactory this week, and hope to see you next week!
Georgia

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Shazza - this image is way too adorable! What a great scene you have created and a great CAS card for this weeks sketch!! Love it! Thanks for joining us this week at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, we appreciate you support and would love to see you join us again next week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Anonymous said...

that is an adorable image and a cute card! thanks for entering this week's anything goes challenge at AiFactory! hope to see you again
--Tammy L DT Lead

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, fab image & LO..love your PM storage...I've got mine in a CD rack that hubby did for me, its so much easier to find which ones you want lol
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges this week! Good Luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Judy said...

Awww how very sweet. You did a lovely job on this card, and I am so sorry you missed our challenge last week. Please continue to join us, I am already a huge fan!!

Hugs
Judy

Vicky said...

Fab card that image is adorable I pinched the freebie too lol. Great storage idea.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges

Hugs Vicky xx

Renee said...

Well, I'm glad we got to see it on AIF! Thanx for joining us this week. It's just too cute!
Renee

Sheena said...

What a fun image - a real cutie! Thanks for joining us at CES Challenge this week! Sheena xx

racinggrandma61 said...

WOW your project is wonderful. TYSVM for joining us at AiFactory challenge and please be sure to come back and play with us again.

Your hubby did a great job. I need something like this for my copics.....hmmmmmmmm

Laralee DT

Courtney said...

This is adorable! I love that image!! Thanks for joining our Baby Challenge at Penny's!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Gem said...

aww what a sweet image! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)